Prince William breaks silence on Kate’s pregnancy
London: The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William, has broken his silence on his wife’s pregnancy and revealed that Duchess Kate is beginning to feel better after suffering from acute morning sickness.
The royal broke this news at the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint, the homeless charity, of which he is patron.
The 30-year-old joked about the inappropriate name of his wife’s recent illness, which saw her hospitalised for three nights earlier this week.
“I don’t know why they call it morning sickness - they should call it all day and all night sickness. It’s a long old process but she is getting there. She feels like it is going to go on forever,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal