Prince William breaks silence on Kate’s pregnancy
London: The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William, has broken his silence on his wife’s pregnancy and revealed that Duchess Kate is beginning to feel better after suffering from acute morning sickness.
The royal broke this news at the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint, the homeless charity, of which he is patron.
The 30-year-old joked about the inappropriate name of his wife’s recent illness, which saw her hospitalised for three nights earlier this week.
“I don’t know why they call it morning sickness - they should call it all day and all night sickness. It’s a long old process but she is getting there. She feels like it is going to go on forever,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site