Prince William breaks silence on Kate’s pregnancy
London: The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William, has broken his silence on his wife’s pregnancy and revealed that Duchess Kate is beginning to feel better after suffering from acute morning sickness.
The royal broke this news at the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint, the homeless charity, of which he is patron.
The 30-year-old joked about the inappropriate name of his wife’s recent illness, which saw her hospitalised for three nights earlier this week.
“I don’t know why they call it morning sickness - they should call it all day and all night sickness. It’s a long old process but she is getting there. She feels like it is going to go on forever,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured