Prince William breaks silence on Kate’s pregnancy
London: The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William, has broken his silence on his wife’s pregnancy and revealed that Duchess Kate is beginning to feel better after suffering from acute morning sickness.
The royal broke this news at the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint, the homeless charity, of which he is patron.
The 30-year-old joked about the inappropriate name of his wife’s recent illness, which saw her hospitalised for three nights earlier this week.
“I don’t know why they call it morning sickness - they should call it all day and all night sickness. It’s a long old process but she is getting there. She feels like it is going to go on forever,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India