Prince William, Duchess Catherine to holiday in Scotland
London: Britain`s Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be spending their holidays in Scotland, as well as moving into their new house at Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
The British royal and his wife will take August off and enjoy a break at William`s father, Prince Charles` home in the Highlands, with their year-old son and Prince George, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Prince Charles and his wifem, the Duchess of Cornwall will also be in the highlands at the same time.
"They will be at Anmer for much of the time they have off. They cannot wait to move in and they want to make sure the last stages of the refurb go to plan," a source told a magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH