Prince William, Duchess Catherine to holiday in Scotland
London: Britain`s Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be spending their holidays in Scotland, as well as moving into their new house at Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
The British royal and his wife will take August off and enjoy a break at William`s father, Prince Charles` home in the Highlands, with their year-old son and Prince George, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Prince Charles and his wifem, the Duchess of Cornwall will also be in the highlands at the same time.
"They will be at Anmer for much of the time they have off. They cannot wait to move in and they want to make sure the last stages of the refurb go to plan," a source told a magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Jharkhand BJP chief's son accused of sexual exploitation, marrying a minor
- Mark Ruffalo wants full-fledged solo movie on 'Black Widow'
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' will hit silver-screen with songs
- South Sudan ceasefire monitors warn of violence
- Chennai Infosys employee murder: High-resolution image of suspect released