Prince William, Duchess Catherine to holiday in Scotland
London: Britain`s Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be spending their holidays in Scotland, as well as moving into their new house at Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
The British royal and his wife will take August off and enjoy a break at William`s father, Prince Charles` home in the Highlands, with their year-old son and Prince George, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Prince Charles and his wifem, the Duchess of Cornwall will also be in the highlands at the same time.
"They will be at Anmer for much of the time they have off. They cannot wait to move in and they want to make sure the last stages of the refurb go to plan," a source told a magazine.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on