Prince William keeping tight grip on $16m fortune
Washington: Prince William in not planning to buy a house with the 16 million dollar fortune that his mother, late Princess Diana, left for him in her will, sources have revealed.
He also has no plans to help his in-laws, Michael and Carole Middleton to buy their 7 million dollar dream manor house in Bucklebury, which is about 55 miles west of London.
With the couple’s purchase of the seven-bedroom property, complete with tennis court on its 18 acres, set to be completed, a royal source said that it is not true that William is helping to fund any of it, People magazine reported.
The source also said that 30-year-olds William and Kate are happy with their current living arrangements, which has them living in a four-bedroom house on Anglesey in north Wales and a small cottage at Kensington Palace.
“They have two residences in Wales and Kensington Palace, and that is not about to change,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city