Prince William keeping tight grip on $16m fortune
Washington: Prince William in not planning to buy a house with the 16 million dollar fortune that his mother, late Princess Diana, left for him in her will, sources have revealed.
He also has no plans to help his in-laws, Michael and Carole Middleton to buy their 7 million dollar dream manor house in Bucklebury, which is about 55 miles west of London.
With the couple’s purchase of the seven-bedroom property, complete with tennis court on its 18 acres, set to be completed, a royal source said that it is not true that William is helping to fund any of it, People magazine reported.
The source also said that 30-year-olds William and Kate are happy with their current living arrangements, which has them living in a four-bedroom house on Anglesey in north Wales and a small cottage at Kensington Palace.
“They have two residences in Wales and Kensington Palace, and that is not about to change,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday