Prince William keeping tight grip on $16m fortune
Washington: Prince William in not planning to buy a house with the 16 million dollar fortune that his mother, late Princess Diana, left for him in her will, sources have revealed.
He also has no plans to help his in-laws, Michael and Carole Middleton to buy their 7 million dollar dream manor house in Bucklebury, which is about 55 miles west of London.
With the couple’s purchase of the seven-bedroom property, complete with tennis court on its 18 acres, set to be completed, a royal source said that it is not true that William is helping to fund any of it, People magazine reported.
The source also said that 30-year-olds William and Kate are happy with their current living arrangements, which has them living in a four-bedroom house on Anglesey in north Wales and a small cottage at Kensington Palace.
“They have two residences in Wales and Kensington Palace, and that is not about to change,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India