Prince William keeping tight grip on $16m fortune
Washington: Prince William in not planning to buy a house with the 16 million dollar fortune that his mother, late Princess Diana, left for him in her will, sources have revealed.
He also has no plans to help his in-laws, Michael and Carole Middleton to buy their 7 million dollar dream manor house in Bucklebury, which is about 55 miles west of London.
With the couple’s purchase of the seven-bedroom property, complete with tennis court on its 18 acres, set to be completed, a royal source said that it is not true that William is helping to fund any of it, People magazine reported.
The source also said that 30-year-olds William and Kate are happy with their current living arrangements, which has them living in a four-bedroom house on Anglesey in north Wales and a small cottage at Kensington Palace.
“They have two residences in Wales and Kensington Palace, and that is not about to change,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda