Prince William keeping tight grip on $16m fortune
Washington: Prince William in not planning to buy a house with the 16 million dollar fortune that his mother, late Princess Diana, left for him in her will, sources have revealed.
He also has no plans to help his in-laws, Michael and Carole Middleton to buy their 7 million dollar dream manor house in Bucklebury, which is about 55 miles west of London.
With the couple’s purchase of the seven-bedroom property, complete with tennis court on its 18 acres, set to be completed, a royal source said that it is not true that William is helping to fund any of it, People magazine reported.
The source also said that 30-year-olds William and Kate are happy with their current living arrangements, which has them living in a four-bedroom house on Anglesey in north Wales and a small cottage at Kensington Palace.
“They have two residences in Wales and Kensington Palace, and that is not about to change,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report