Prince William reveals royal baby will have Africa-themed nursery
Washington: Prince William has revealed that he and wife Kate Middleton have decided on an African-themed nursery for their new son, Prince George .
During an interview with CNN that will air on CNN and CNN International on September 15, the new father said that he would like to place toy elephants and rhinos around the baby`s room, ABC News reported.
The Duke of Cambridge asserted that he and Middleton will cover the room in lots of bushes and make him grow up as if he`s in the bush.
The 31-year-old Prince added that he would like his son to enjoy the same Africa that he and Prince Harry once experienced as boys on trips with their parents, Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video