Princess Diana inquest lawyer a hacking target?
London: A lawyer who represented the family of Princess Diana`s lover at the inquest into her death says police have warned him his voicemails may have been hacked.
Michael Mansfield says he received a letter from Scotland Yard saying he was on a list of possible targets of phone hackers from Britain`s News of the World tabloid.
A scandal over the actions of the Rupert Murdoch-owned News of the World is being fueled by a continuing stream of allegations the tabloid bribed police and hacked the voicemails of relatives of murder victims, politicians and celebrities.
Mansfield said Thursday the revelation that journalists may have been trying to uncover stories about Diana from his messages was "particularly disturbing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read