Princess Diana inquest lawyer a hacking target?
London: A lawyer who represented the family of Princess Diana`s lover at the inquest into her death says police have warned him his voicemails may have been hacked.
Michael Mansfield says he received a letter from Scotland Yard saying he was on a list of possible targets of phone hackers from Britain`s News of the World tabloid.
A scandal over the actions of the Rupert Murdoch-owned News of the World is being fueled by a continuing stream of allegations the tabloid bribed police and hacked the voicemails of relatives of murder victims, politicians and celebrities.
Mansfield said Thursday the revelation that journalists may have been trying to uncover stories about Diana from his messages was "particularly disturbing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi