Princess Diana `was banned from shortening hemline`
London: Princess Diana wanted to wear more revealing outfits to show off her cleavage and legs but was stopped by royal protocol, it has been revealed.
Designer Jacques Azagury, who helped transform the Princess into a fashion icon, said that she would have been bolder and would have bared more if allowed, the Daily Star reported.
Azagury said that she covered herself up because she "respected" her royal role very much.
The designer added that Diana wanted him to make the iconic ice-blue shift dress she wore in 1997 even shorter, but was advised against it by butler Paul Burrell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015