Princess Diana would have been `glamorous granny`
London: The arrival of Princess Diana`s first grandchild - now named George Alexander Louis - would have been one of the most fulfilling moments of her life, according to `Diana: Her True Story` author Andrew Morton .
Morton said that the birth of her grandson would have been a joyous occasion for Diana, who would have been dubbed a royal "glam-ma", a glamorous granny and the baby boy would have meant the world to her, the Sun reported.
He explained that Diana`s primary ambition was for her two sons to be fulfilled and content and would have been delighted by William`s choice of bride in Kate.
However, the baby boy shares one quality with his grandmother. Like Diana, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley