Princess Diana would have been `glamorous granny`
London: The arrival of Princess Diana`s first grandchild - now named George Alexander Louis - would have been one of the most fulfilling moments of her life, according to `Diana: Her True Story` author Andrew Morton .
Morton said that the birth of her grandson would have been a joyous occasion for Diana, who would have been dubbed a royal "glam-ma", a glamorous granny and the baby boy would have meant the world to her, the Sun reported.
He explained that Diana`s primary ambition was for her two sons to be fulfilled and content and would have been delighted by William`s choice of bride in Kate.
However, the baby boy shares one quality with his grandmother. Like Diana, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!