Princess Diana would have been `glamorous granny`
London: The arrival of Princess Diana`s first grandchild - now named George Alexander Louis - would have been one of the most fulfilling moments of her life, according to `Diana: Her True Story` author Andrew Morton .
Morton said that the birth of her grandson would have been a joyous occasion for Diana, who would have been dubbed a royal "glam-ma", a glamorous granny and the baby boy would have meant the world to her, the Sun reported.
He explained that Diana`s primary ambition was for her two sons to be fulfilled and content and would have been delighted by William`s choice of bride in Kate.
However, the baby boy shares one quality with his grandmother. Like Diana, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video