Prostitutes hired by ‘Colorado’ killer claim he was `nice guy`
New York: James Holmes, who allegedly killed 12 people during the screening of the latest Batman film - ‘The Dark Knight Rises,’- may have hired several prostitutes in the months before he carried out the shooting, and one of them remembers him as a ‘nice’ guy, it has emerged.
Gossip website TMZ uncovered what appears to be a profile of the Batman obsessed killer on an online message board that is used to rate hookers.
The site spoke to three women that Holmes supposedly hired for sex and then reviewed on the site.
According to the New York Daily News, one of them was ‘positive’ she and Holmes met up twice, most recently in August 2011.
“I had no issues with him, he was really nice,” the woman, who went by the name ‘Tiffany,’ told the site.
“He felt bad that I wasn`t getting more customers while in Colorado, so he called a few days later, and we met up again,” the site quoted the woman, as saying.
The other two women weren`t sure if they had hooked up with Holmes before.
According to the website, one said he ‘looked very familiar.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what