Protesting Chinese woman strips before hospital
Beijing: A middle-aged woman partially stripped in front of a Chinese hospital because she failed to meet its director but it later emerged that a particular doctor she wanted to meet through him no longer worked at the facility.
The incident took place outside Beijing Guang`anmen Hospital earlier this week when she stripped off her clothing from the waist up, Global Times reported.
A witness said the woman, who appeared to be in her 40s and was accompanied by an elderly woman, suddenly stripped and started shouting.
The police and community volunteers rushed to cover her with a blanket. But when she learned that the doctor she was looking for no longer worked there, she simply left the place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman