Protesting Chinese woman strips before hospital
Beijing: A middle-aged woman partially stripped in front of a Chinese hospital because she failed to meet its director but it later emerged that a particular doctor she wanted to meet through him no longer worked at the facility.
The incident took place outside Beijing Guang`anmen Hospital earlier this week when she stripped off her clothing from the waist up, Global Times reported.
A witness said the woman, who appeared to be in her 40s and was accompanied by an elderly woman, suddenly stripped and started shouting.
The police and community volunteers rushed to cover her with a blanket. But when she learned that the doctor she was looking for no longer worked there, she simply left the place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened