Protesting Chinese woman strips before hospital
Beijing: A middle-aged woman partially stripped in front of a Chinese hospital because she failed to meet its director but it later emerged that a particular doctor she wanted to meet through him no longer worked at the facility.
The incident took place outside Beijing Guang`anmen Hospital earlier this week when she stripped off her clothing from the waist up, Global Times reported.
A witness said the woman, who appeared to be in her 40s and was accompanied by an elderly woman, suddenly stripped and started shouting.
The police and community volunteers rushed to cover her with a blanket. But when she learned that the doctor she was looking for no longer worked there, she simply left the place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt