Protesting Chinese woman strips before hospital
Beijing: A middle-aged woman partially stripped in front of a Chinese hospital because she failed to meet its director but it later emerged that a particular doctor she wanted to meet through him no longer worked at the facility.
The incident took place outside Beijing Guang`anmen Hospital earlier this week when she stripped off her clothing from the waist up, Global Times reported.
A witness said the woman, who appeared to be in her 40s and was accompanied by an elderly woman, suddenly stripped and started shouting.
The police and community volunteers rushed to cover her with a blanket. But when she learned that the doctor she was looking for no longer worked there, she simply left the place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing