Publisher, photographer probed over Kate`s topless photos
London: A magazine publisher and a photographer have been placed under formal investigation in France for allegedly breaching the privacy of Duchess Kate.
The accusations, which are not yet formal charges, is concerning the topless images of Kate, which were published in the French edition of Closer magazine in September and photos of her in a bikini in a regional paper, La Provence.
Investigating magistrates in Nanterre, west of Paris, reportedly decided last month to place Ernesto Mauroi , the president of Mondadori France, publishers of Closer, under investigation, the Independent reported.
They also started a probe into the actions of an unnamed photographer who clicked less revealing pictures of Kate that were published in La Provence.
Investigations are still going on to establish whether the same photographer took the topless pictures of the 31-year-old royal while she sunbathed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past