Publisher, photographer probed over Kate`s topless photos
London: A magazine publisher and a photographer have been placed under formal investigation in France for allegedly breaching the privacy of Duchess Kate.
The accusations, which are not yet formal charges, is concerning the topless images of Kate, which were published in the French edition of Closer magazine in September and photos of her in a bikini in a regional paper, La Provence.
Investigating magistrates in Nanterre, west of Paris, reportedly decided last month to place Ernesto Mauroi , the president of Mondadori France, publishers of Closer, under investigation, the Independent reported.
They also started a probe into the actions of an unnamed photographer who clicked less revealing pictures of Kate that were published in La Provence.
Investigations are still going on to establish whether the same photographer took the topless pictures of the 31-year-old royal while she sunbathed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO