Puerto Rico doctor found guilty in son`s death
San Juan: A Puerto Rico doctor has been found guilty of negligent homicide in the death of her toddler whom police say she accidentally left in a hot car for several hours.
Dr Cynthia Galinaltis is scheduled to be sentenced on July 02.
It is unclear if her attorneys plan to appeal the judge`s decision that was issued on Friday.
Police said Galinaltis apparently forgot to drop the boy off at daycare on her way to work in April 2011. Local media have said her husband usually took the child to the centre.
Authorities said the 21-month-old boy died from hyperthermia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- China unveils world's largest amphibious aircraft
- WATCH: SPINE-CHILLING! Goldberg makes WWE debut, spears The Rock!
- Sharad Pawar's MCA accepts SC verdict in toto, to rewrite constitution
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- GST bill will continue to rule market sentiments