Putin expresses `deep concern` over Ukraine victims in Merkel, Hollande talks
Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday expressed his "deep concern" over the growing number of civilian casualties and refugees in eastern Ukraine.
"Vladimir Putin expressed deep concern over the growing number of peaceful civilians and a sharp increase in the number of refugees from southeastern Ukraine in Russia," the Kremlin said in a statement after a telephone conversation between Putin, Germany`s Angela Merkel and France`s Francois Hollande.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP slams UP government over firing on ex-justice's car
- PM Modi pays tribute to V D Savarkar on birth anniversary
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic
- Caught on camera: Gram Panchayat president attempting to rape woman in Mandya
- Mega event today to mark 2 years of BJP govt; Amitabh to host small segment on girl child campaign