Qatar `regrets` Gulf envoys recall, will not reciprocate
Doha: Qatar said on Wednesday it regretted the decision of three fellow Gulf monarchies to recall their envoys to Doha, but pledged not to withdraw its ambassadors from those countries.
Doha said the decision by Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates was linked to "differences over issues outside the Gulf Cooperation Council", in an apparent reference to differing policies mainly regarding Egypt.
The three countries justified their recall moves by saying Qatar had failed not to meddle in the "internal affairs of any member state".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'