Quake hits Indonesia
Jakarta: An earthquake measuring 6.0 on the Richter scale jolted Indonesia`s Aceh province Thursday.
There was, however, no immediate report of damage or casualty, Xinhua reported.
According to the Meteorology and Geophysics Agency, the temblor, which struck Sumatra island at 10.47 p.m., had a depth of 65 km under the sea bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief