Quake hits Indonesia
Jakarta: An earthquake measuring 6.0 on the Richter scale jolted Indonesia`s Aceh province Thursday.
There was, however, no immediate report of damage or casualty, Xinhua reported.
According to the Meteorology and Geophysics Agency, the temblor, which struck Sumatra island at 10.47 p.m., had a depth of 65 km under the sea bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka