Quake hits Indonesia
Jakarta: An earthquake measuring 6.0 on the Richter scale jolted Indonesia`s Aceh province Thursday.
There was, however, no immediate report of damage or casualty, Xinhua reported.
According to the Meteorology and Geophysics Agency, the temblor, which struck Sumatra island at 10.47 p.m., had a depth of 65 km under the sea bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- International Red Cross to help flood-stricken Sri Lanka
- Bipasha Basu's latest fashion summer hack will give you style goals – See pic
- Jharkhand plans to improve its education system
- As BJP celebrates two years in power, ally Shiv Sena says Modi govt 'a failure on many fronts'
- Marijuana recovered from two smugglers in Jammu