Quake hits near southeast coast of Australia
Sydney: An earthquake measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale jolted near the southeast coast of Australia on Tuesday, the US Geological Survey said.
The epicenter, with a depth of 9.90 km, was initially determined to be at 38.2440 degrees south latitude and 146.1937 degrees east longitude.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'