Quake hits offshore Guatemala
Beijing: A 6.2-magnitude earthquake jolted offshore Guatemala Monday, Xinhua reported.
According to the China Earthquake Networks Centre, the temblor which struck at 6.15 a.m. (Beijing time), had its epicentre at a depth of 30 km.
On Nov 7, at least 52 people were killed, 22 went missing and 1.2 million others were affected after a 7.4-magnitude earthquake hit the country`s Pacific coast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- FIFA seeks ban for Qatar, Asian FC officials for refusing to cooperate with inquiry
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday