Quake hits offshore Guatemala
Beijing: A 6.2-magnitude earthquake jolted offshore Guatemala Monday, Xinhua reported.
According to the China Earthquake Networks Centre, the temblor which struck at 6.15 a.m. (Beijing time), had its epicentre at a depth of 30 km.
On Nov 7, at least 52 people were killed, 22 went missing and 1.2 million others were affected after a 7.4-magnitude earthquake hit the country`s Pacific coast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali