Quake hits offshore Guatemala
Beijing: A 6.2-magnitude earthquake jolted offshore Guatemala Monday, Xinhua reported.
According to the China Earthquake Networks Centre, the temblor which struck at 6.15 a.m. (Beijing time), had its epicentre at a depth of 30 km.
On Nov 7, at least 52 people were killed, 22 went missing and 1.2 million others were affected after a 7.4-magnitude earthquake hit the country`s Pacific coast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal