Queen Elizabeth II doing an amazing job: UK PM
London: As Queen Elizabeth II marked 60 years of her reign, British Prime Minister David Cameron on Sunday said she was doing an "amazing" job and described her as a "100%" dedicated professional.
Asked about his relationship with the 86-year-old Queen on the weekend of her Diamond Jubilee celebrations, Cameron said he had found his weekly meetings with her of "huge benefit".
He paid tribute to her as an "extremely devoted public servant".
"I think that she, in pursuing her duties, has been 100% dedicated, professional," the British Prime Minister said while speaking on the BBC`s Andrew Marr Show.
"It`s hard to think of ever her putting a foot wrong. And you get the sense with her that she will go on doing the amazing job she`s been doing for this country as long as she possibly can and you never see any sign of her devotion getting any less," he said.
"Her insight and her sharpness is extraordinary and I don`t see any sign of her working less hard," Cameron said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption