Queen hiring help to wash royal dishes for £14k per year
London: The Queen is looking to hire someone to travel around her royal residences to wash her dishes, it has been revealed.
The successful applicant will be based at Buckingham Palace but must accompany the royals on trips to Windsor, Sandringham, Balmoral and Holyroodhouse, the Mirror reported.
The General Catering Assistant (Wash Up) – as it is formally described – will earn 14,200 pounds a year for a 40-hour week, working mainly in the Royal Household’s staff restaurant but washing royal dishes too.
The job advert on the royal website reads: “You must be willing to work away from London for up to three months of the year.”
Candidates must be punctual, reliable and able to work as part of a team. Experience of a similar job is desirable.
The job, which includes accommodation, will be paid from the Civil List.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi