Radioactive material seized from Russian teacher
Moscow: A college teacher was arrested after a large amount of radioactive substances was found at his home, Russia`s interior ministry said Monday.
A total of 14 kg of "dangerous substances" were discovered in an apartment and garage belonging to the teacher, 35, whose name was not disclosed.
A criminal case has been opened on charges of "illegal handling of nuclear materials or radioactive substances", which carries a prison sentence of up to seven years.
The ministry, however, did not elaborate on the nature of the substances or their origin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested