Rapper tweets London attack live
London: "Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!," rapper Boya Dee live tweeted in horror as he saw the London terror attack unfold.
Boya Dee tweeted furiously as two machete-wielding men brutally attacked and killed a soldier in southeast London Wednesday afternoon.
The two attackers were later shot and injured by police. Prime Minister David Cameron said there were strong indications that it was a "terrorist incident".
"These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!" tweeted Boya Dee.
"The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!," said another tweet, which reflects the savagery of the assault.
"People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we`ve had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver," said a third tweet.
Describing the scene when the police arrived, he tweeted: "Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!"
What began with a few simple messages about a mundane road crash near a primary school, within minutes turned into the Woolwich terror attack that unfolded live on Twitter.
Stunned Britons took to Twitter and other social media to express their anger and anguish over the terror attack.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India