Raunchy video creates stir in US varsity
London: A top American university has slammed an amateur porn model for performing a solo sex act in a law school`s library and filming it. The video was later posted on a college message board to be viewed by thousands.
Ivy League Cornell Law School was dragged into the controversy after the blonde got raunchy on campus, The Sun reported Thursday. The 43-minute duration sex-tape, believed to be filmed on a phone, was recorded in broad daylight.
The video is believed to have been filmed in Carpenter Hall, the university`s engineering library. It is thought the amateur porn model may not be the university`s student. She is yet to be identified.
A spokesman for Cornell reportedly described the movie as "very sick".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi