Renting White House comes with a monthly $1.8 mn price tag!
New York: A real estate blog has claimed that US President Barack Obama`s current residence, the White House, would cost a tenant 1.8 million dollars a month in rent.
Real estate site Zillow.com , created a listing for the historic 132-room mansion, estimating the total sale price to be over 319 million dollars, the New York Daily News reported.
Moreover, if the President, whose net worth is around 12.2 million dollars and earns 400,000 dollars annually, was asked to pay up rent, he and his family could stay only for 6.7 months every year.
The posting for the 55,000-square-foot "the rarest of homes" also boasts of it`s gated entry, doorman and security system.
The property also has 35 bathrooms, 412 doors, 147 windows and 28 fireplaces along with a lawn, garden and central cooling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah