Rights group faults Israel`s Gaza war crimes probe
Ramallah: An international human rights group says Israel failed to show it is conducting an impartial investigation into Gaza war crimes allegations.
UN investigators have said both Israel and Hamas violated the rules of war in Gaza fighting last winter.
Both denied the charges, but were told by the UN General Assembly to conduct credible investigations or face possible Security Council action.
Israel and Hamas submitted reports to the UN chief who said he could not determine whether the investigations were credible.
The New York-based Human Rights Watch said on Sunday that Israel has failed to show it is conducting an impartial probe. It says it is still reviewing the Hamas reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant