Roadside bomb kills 3 Afghan policemen
Kabul: An Afghan official says a roadside bomb has stuck a police car in eastern Laghman province, killing three officers.
Sarhadi Zwak, the provincial governor`s spokesman, says the attack took place this morning in Badpakh district. He says four policemen were also wounded in the explosion.
No one has claimed responsibility for the bombing but roadside bombs targeting Afghan troops and security forces are a common insurgent tactic of the Taliban.
Also, Afghan civilians increasingly find themselves under fire as the US-led military coalition prepares to pull out of the country by the end of the year and Afghan forces take the lead in operations against the Taliban.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'