Roadside bomb kills five Iraqi soldiers
Baghdad: At least five soldiers were killed and as many military personnel injured after a roadside bomb exploded on Friday in an Iraqi town, police said.
The explosion occurred near an Iraqi security force patrol in Dhuluiyah town, some 80 km from capital city Baghdad, Xinhua reported citing a police source.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation following the incident, he added.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar