Roadside bomb kills five Iraqi soldiers
Baghdad: At least five soldiers were killed and as many military personnel injured after a roadside bomb exploded on Friday in an Iraqi town, police said.
The explosion occurred near an Iraqi security force patrol in Dhuluiyah town, some 80 km from capital city Baghdad, Xinhua reported citing a police source.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation following the incident, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'