Rocket attacks kill 20 in Syria
Damascus: At least 20 people, including women and children, were killed Sunday when armed rebels shelled two towns in Syria`s northern province of Aleppo, a radio report said.
The victims were killed when rebels fired Grad missiles and artillery shells at the pro-government towns of Nubbul and al-Zahara in the countryside of Aleppo, Xinhua reported.
Both towns are inhabited by people from the Shiite minority.
The attack came in the wake of some rebels` reports that Syrian troops backed by paramilitary groups had killed tens of Sunni people during operations in the coastal city of Banyas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog