Rocket attacks kill 20 in Syria
Damascus: At least 20 people, including women and children, were killed Sunday when armed rebels shelled two towns in Syria`s northern province of Aleppo, a radio report said.
The victims were killed when rebels fired Grad missiles and artillery shells at the pro-government towns of Nubbul and al-Zahara in the countryside of Aleppo, Xinhua reported.
Both towns are inhabited by people from the Shiite minority.
The attack came in the wake of some rebels` reports that Syrian troops backed by paramilitary groups had killed tens of Sunni people during operations in the coastal city of Banyas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2: As it happened...
- LIVE STREAMING: West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2
- ISRO to launch weather satellite next month
- WATCH: Mohammad Amir dismisses England's Alex Hales with an absolute peach of a delivery
- In Indonesia, eat sumptuous food served in a commode literally! – Must Watch