Romney blimp makes emergency landing in Florida
Davie (US): High winds forced a blimp-like aircraft carrying an advertisement for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to make an emergency landing in Florida.
Police say the two people aboard got out safely when the aircraft landed in a Davie neighborhood Sunday evening.
The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports the blimp was flying from Boca Raton, where Monday night`s final presidential debate between Romney and President Barack Obama will be held.
Police Capt Dale Engle says the deflated aircraft carried an advertisement that read, "America needs Romney." No one on the ground was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman