Romney blimp makes emergency landing in Florida
Davie (US): High winds forced a blimp-like aircraft carrying an advertisement for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to make an emergency landing in Florida.
Police say the two people aboard got out safely when the aircraft landed in a Davie neighborhood Sunday evening.
The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports the blimp was flying from Boca Raton, where Monday night`s final presidential debate between Romney and President Barack Obama will be held.
Police Capt Dale Engle says the deflated aircraft carried an advertisement that read, "America needs Romney." No one on the ground was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read