Romney has ‘zero’ pc support of African Americans
Washington: US President Barack Obama is beating his Republican opponent Mitt Romney among African American voters by a whopping 94 percent to 0 percent, according to a new poll.
According to the NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll, which gave Obama and Vice President Joe Biden a small lead over Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan, shows Obama has a massive lead over his Republican rival in the key political base of African-American voters.
The poll also showed that Obama has also bet Romney among Latinos and voters under 35 and women, Politico reports.
According to the poll, Romney, however, has support from whites, rural voters and seniors citizens, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi