Romney has ‘zero’ pc support of African Americans
Washington: US President Barack Obama is beating his Republican opponent Mitt Romney among African American voters by a whopping 94 percent to 0 percent, according to a new poll.
According to the NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll, which gave Obama and Vice President Joe Biden a small lead over Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan, shows Obama has a massive lead over his Republican rival in the key political base of African-American voters.
The poll also showed that Obama has also bet Romney among Latinos and voters under 35 and women, Politico reports.
According to the poll, Romney, however, has support from whites, rural voters and seniors citizens, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- CHSE Odisha +2 Results 2015 (chseodisha.nic.in): Odisha Board Class 12th Result 2015 declared on orissaresults.nic.in