Romney has ‘zero’ pc support of African Americans
Washington: US President Barack Obama is beating his Republican opponent Mitt Romney among African American voters by a whopping 94 percent to 0 percent, according to a new poll.
According to the NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll, which gave Obama and Vice President Joe Biden a small lead over Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan, shows Obama has a massive lead over his Republican rival in the key political base of African-American voters.
The poll also showed that Obama has also bet Romney among Latinos and voters under 35 and women, Politico reports.
According to the poll, Romney, however, has support from whites, rural voters and seniors citizens, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days