Romney has ‘zero’ pc support of African Americans
Washington: US President Barack Obama is beating his Republican opponent Mitt Romney among African American voters by a whopping 94 percent to 0 percent, according to a new poll.
According to the NBC/Wall Street Journal Poll, which gave Obama and Vice President Joe Biden a small lead over Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan, shows Obama has a massive lead over his Republican rival in the key political base of African-American voters.
The poll also showed that Obama has also bet Romney among Latinos and voters under 35 and women, Politico reports.
According to the poll, Romney, however, has support from whites, rural voters and seniors citizens, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi