Romney lauds Obama for Boston bombings speech
Washington: Failed presidential candidate Mitt Romney has said President Barack Obama gave a ‘superb’ speech at a memorial service honoring the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings.
Speaking on CNN’s ‘The Situation Room’ hours after the interfaith memorial service at which the leaders spoke, Romney said that he was very impressed with the words of Mayor Menino, Governor Deval Patrick and with Obama.
According to Politico, Romney, the former governor of Massachusetts and 2012 GOP presidential candidate, also attended the service, held in honor of about 180 people injured and three dead in the Monday bombings.
He appeared on CNN shortly after law enforcement authorities revealed pictures and video of two suspects in the bombings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?