Romney`s wife says woman being eyed for ticket
Washington: Mitt Romney`s wife says her husband is thinking about picking a woman to be on his ticket this fall.
Ann Romney says in an interview, "We`ve been looking at that and I love that option as well."
She tells CBS News she thinks the person selected for the No 2 spot should be "someone that obviously can do the job but will be able to carry through with some of the other responsibilities."
The former Massachusetts governor, who was joined by his wife for the interview, declined to describe the status of the vice presidential search, saying "that`s something I`m keeping close with my team."
Romney did say again - that, in his words, "As long as I continue to speak about the economy, I`m going to win."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video