Romney`s wife says woman being eyed for ticket
Washington: Mitt Romney`s wife says her husband is thinking about picking a woman to be on his ticket this fall.
Ann Romney says in an interview, "We`ve been looking at that and I love that option as well."
She tells CBS News she thinks the person selected for the No 2 spot should be "someone that obviously can do the job but will be able to carry through with some of the other responsibilities."
The former Massachusetts governor, who was joined by his wife for the interview, declined to describe the status of the vice presidential search, saying "that`s something I`m keeping close with my team."
Romney did say again - that, in his words, "As long as I continue to speak about the economy, I`m going to win."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- FDI up 16.5% to $2.46 billion in March
- Gold price cracks below Rs 29,000-mark, hits over 3-month low
- Farooq Abdullah caught talking on phone during National Anthem rendition, triggers row
- Waiting movie review: Naseer, Kalki add heft to this homage to humanism