Romney`s wife says woman being eyed for ticket
Washington: Mitt Romney`s wife says her husband is thinking about picking a woman to be on his ticket this fall.
Ann Romney says in an interview, "We`ve been looking at that and I love that option as well."
She tells CBS News she thinks the person selected for the No 2 spot should be "someone that obviously can do the job but will be able to carry through with some of the other responsibilities."
The former Massachusetts governor, who was joined by his wife for the interview, declined to describe the status of the vice presidential search, saying "that`s something I`m keeping close with my team."
Romney did say again - that, in his words, "As long as I continue to speak about the economy, I`m going to win."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir