Royal baby arrives: How the announcement was made
Zee Media Bureau
London: Prince William`s wife Kate gave birth to a boy on Monday, the couple`s first child and the third in line to the British throne, heralding celebrations in London and messages of goodwill from across the world.
"We could not be happier," Prince William said in a brief statement, after he witnessed the birth of his son at 4:24 pm (1624 BST), an event that sparked an international media frenzy and the illumination of London landmarks in blue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!