Royal baby arrives: How the announcement was made
Zee Media Bureau
London: Prince William`s wife Kate gave birth to a boy on Monday, the couple`s first child and the third in line to the British throne, heralding celebrations in London and messages of goodwill from across the world.
"We could not be happier," Prince William said in a brief statement, after he witnessed the birth of his son at 4:24 pm (1624 BST), an event that sparked an international media frenzy and the illumination of London landmarks in blue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family