Royal baby goes for first outing with Prince William and Kate
London: The newborn baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Wednesday had his first outing.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge travelled with their two-day-old baby boy to Bucklebury to spend time with Kate`s parents after a hectic day of Royal visitors.
The couple, who were driven from Kensington Palace in a black Range Rover, set off shortly after Queen Elizabeth II met her great grandson for the first time.
The as-yet-unnamed baby, who was born at the Lindo Wing at St Mary`s Hospital, London, on Monday, also met his uncle, Prince Harry.
William and Kate smiled and waved at well-wishers as they set off on the 81-km trip to Berkshire.
Kate sat in the back of the car alongside her two-day-old son while William, who drove his wife and baby home from hospital on Tuesday, sat in the front passenger seat.
The couple has not announced how long they plan to stay with Michael and Carole Middleton, although it is thought Kate may spend several weeks with her parents when William returns to work after his paternity leave, The Telegraph reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- After China warns India, Baloch and Sindhi leaders hail PM Narendra Modi outside Chinese embassy – Watch
- After Anil Vij, Vijay Goel announces support for Dera Sacha's sports village in Haryana
- PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, Dipa Karmakar, Jitu Rai conferred with Khel Ratna award
- Attention cinema lovers, Will Smith was a guest at Akshay Kumar's success party! – See pics
- Six scientists end year-long Mars mission