Royal baby goes for first outing with Prince William and Kate
London: The newborn baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Wednesday had his first outing.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge travelled with their two-day-old baby boy to Bucklebury to spend time with Kate`s parents after a hectic day of Royal visitors.
The couple, who were driven from Kensington Palace in a black Range Rover, set off shortly after Queen Elizabeth II met her great grandson for the first time.
The as-yet-unnamed baby, who was born at the Lindo Wing at St Mary`s Hospital, London, on Monday, also met his uncle, Prince Harry.
William and Kate smiled and waved at well-wishers as they set off on the 81-km trip to Berkshire.
Kate sat in the back of the car alongside her two-day-old son while William, who drove his wife and baby home from hospital on Tuesday, sat in the front passenger seat.
The couple has not announced how long they plan to stay with Michael and Carole Middleton, although it is thought Kate may spend several weeks with her parents when William returns to work after his paternity leave, The Telegraph reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi