Royal baby goes for first outing with Prince William and Kate
London: The newborn baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Wednesday had his first outing.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge travelled with their two-day-old baby boy to Bucklebury to spend time with Kate`s parents after a hectic day of Royal visitors.
The couple, who were driven from Kensington Palace in a black Range Rover, set off shortly after Queen Elizabeth II met her great grandson for the first time.
The as-yet-unnamed baby, who was born at the Lindo Wing at St Mary`s Hospital, London, on Monday, also met his uncle, Prince Harry.
William and Kate smiled and waved at well-wishers as they set off on the 81-km trip to Berkshire.
Kate sat in the back of the car alongside her two-day-old son while William, who drove his wife and baby home from hospital on Tuesday, sat in the front passenger seat.
The couple has not announced how long they plan to stay with Michael and Carole Middleton, although it is thought Kate may spend several weeks with her parents when William returns to work after his paternity leave, The Telegraph reported.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan