Royal baby goes for first outing with Prince William and Kate
London: The newborn baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Wednesday had his first outing.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge travelled with their two-day-old baby boy to Bucklebury to spend time with Kate`s parents after a hectic day of Royal visitors.
The couple, who were driven from Kensington Palace in a black Range Rover, set off shortly after Queen Elizabeth II met her great grandson for the first time.
The as-yet-unnamed baby, who was born at the Lindo Wing at St Mary`s Hospital, London, on Monday, also met his uncle, Prince Harry.
William and Kate smiled and waved at well-wishers as they set off on the 81-km trip to Berkshire.
Kate sat in the back of the car alongside her two-day-old son while William, who drove his wife and baby home from hospital on Tuesday, sat in the front passenger seat.
The couple has not announced how long they plan to stay with Michael and Carole Middleton, although it is thought Kate may spend several weeks with her parents when William returns to work after his paternity leave, The Telegraph reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'