Royal baby goes for first outing with Prince William and Kate
London: The newborn baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Wednesday had his first outing.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge travelled with their two-day-old baby boy to Bucklebury to spend time with Kate`s parents after a hectic day of Royal visitors.
The couple, who were driven from Kensington Palace in a black Range Rover, set off shortly after Queen Elizabeth II met her great grandson for the first time.
The as-yet-unnamed baby, who was born at the Lindo Wing at St Mary`s Hospital, London, on Monday, also met his uncle, Prince Harry.
William and Kate smiled and waved at well-wishers as they set off on the 81-km trip to Berkshire.
Kate sat in the back of the car alongside her two-day-old son while William, who drove his wife and baby home from hospital on Tuesday, sat in the front passenger seat.
The couple has not announced how long they plan to stay with Michael and Carole Middleton, although it is thought Kate may spend several weeks with her parents when William returns to work after his paternity leave, The Telegraph reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS