Royal baby masters art of waving as William, Kate work on the name
London: The first pictures of the royal baby show that the newborn has already mastered the regal wave.
Cradled by his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, and with his father, Prince William, by his side, the newborn was met by cheers from many who came to witness the historic moment, the Mirror reported.
And to prove that at just a day old he had settled into his life as a royal, the tiny tot took his hand out from the white blanket covering him and seemed to give the crowds a little wave.
Prince William has admitted that the royal couple are having a difficult name choosing their son`s name.
Speaking outside the private Lindo wing of St Mary`s Hospital in front of cheering people, he said that he and the Duchess of Cambridge are still working on the name for their newborn son, the Mirror reported.
Even royal aides had hinted recently that the couple do have a few names in mind, but have not been able to settle on one just yet.
Princess Diana and Charles had the same problem when Prince William was born in 1982; they took a week before finally announcing his name.
However, sources have said that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are not expected to take that long a time to name their child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video