Royal baby will be called `Georgie`: Prince Charles
London: Prince Charles, who became grandfather after the Duchess of Cambridge delivered a baby boy last Monday, has revealed that his one-week-old grandson George will be called Georgie "in no time".
Charles and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall were congratulated on the new arrival by throngs of well-wishers as they attended the Whitstable Oyster Festival in Kent, Sky News reported
The heir to the throne gave his newborn grandson`s name the Royal seal of approval, describing it as "very good".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued