Royal baby will be called `Georgie`: Prince Charles
London: Prince Charles, who became grandfather after the Duchess of Cambridge delivered a baby boy last Monday, has revealed that his one-week-old grandson George will be called Georgie "in no time".
Charles and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall were congratulated on the new arrival by throngs of well-wishers as they attended the Whitstable Oyster Festival in Kent, Sky News reported
The heir to the throne gave his newborn grandson`s name the Royal seal of approval, describing it as "very good".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources