`Royal baby will be very sensitive child like William`
Washington: Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge`s son is going to be a `shy, gentle`, child like his father, according to a London-based astrologer.
Yasmin Boland told People that the royal baby is going to be a very sensitive child who will need a lot of nurturing, People reported.
She said that since the baby has Cancer as his zodiac sign, he is going to be a self-starter and very dynamic when he grows up.
The baby, who was born under the same sign as his father and late grandmother, Princess Diana, will be handsome and a really caring king and father, she said.
She asserted that the baby is going to be ambitious and a very hard-worker, who will have a very developed sense of history.
She explained that the planetary configuration also revealed that there are going to be aspects of his life that will be shrouded in a bit more mystery, and not everything he does will be on show for all the world to see.
She added that the baby is going to be at the top of every eligible bachelor`s list when he grows up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'