Royals to file criminal complaint over Kate pics
London: Lawyers for Britain`s royal family will make a criminal complaint against the photographer who took pictures of Prince William`s wife Kate sunbathing topless in the south of France, William`s office said on Sunday.
The palace has already launched a civil lawsuit against France`s Closer magazine, which published the paparazzi snaps of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, relaxing during a holiday at a private villa in Provence.
The couple is hitting back hard against publication of the pictures, which William`s office called a "grotesque" abuse of the young royals` privacy.
A spokeswoman for William`s St. James`s Palace office said the couple`s lawyers would file a complaint with French prosecutors on Monday against the unidentified photographer or photographers involved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Turkey allows more patrol flights on Syria border by NATO allies: Official
- Video: How Wales's players celebrated rivals England's exit from the Euro 2016. Crazy!
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic