Russia aborts stealth fighter flight: Official
Moscow: Technical problems forced Russia to
abort a flight of its T-50 stealth plane at an air show
outside Moscow on Sunday, officials said.
The Russian air force "stopped the flight due to technical
defects," a spokeswoman for the MAKS international airshow
The fighter was still undergoing tests so technical
glitches were to be expected and the pilot "simply chose not
to take risks," the spokeswoman said.
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin attended the air show on
Wednesday, when the T-50 made its first public flight.
The spokeswoman said the T-50 had flown without a hitch at
the air show over the previous four days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah