Russia aborts stealth fighter flight: Official
Moscow: Technical problems forced Russia to
abort a flight of its T-50 stealth plane at an air show
outside Moscow on Sunday, officials said.
The Russian air force "stopped the flight due to technical
defects," a spokeswoman for the MAKS international airshow
The fighter was still undergoing tests so technical
glitches were to be expected and the pilot "simply chose not
to take risks," the spokeswoman said.
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin attended the air show on
Wednesday, when the T-50 made its first public flight.
The spokeswoman said the T-50 had flown without a hitch at
the air show over the previous four days.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on