Russia aborts stealth fighter flight: Official
Moscow: Technical problems forced Russia to
abort a flight of its T-50 stealth plane at an air show
outside Moscow on Sunday, officials said.
The Russian air force "stopped the flight due to technical
defects," a spokeswoman for the MAKS international airshow
The fighter was still undergoing tests so technical
glitches were to be expected and the pilot "simply chose not
to take risks," the spokeswoman said.
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin attended the air show on
Wednesday, when the T-50 made its first public flight.
The spokeswoman said the T-50 had flown without a hitch at
the air show over the previous four days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH