Russia aborts stealth fighter flight: Official
Moscow: Technical problems forced Russia to
abort a flight of its T-50 stealth plane at an air show
outside Moscow on Sunday, officials said.
The Russian air force "stopped the flight due to technical
defects," a spokeswoman for the MAKS international airshow
The fighter was still undergoing tests so technical
glitches were to be expected and the pilot "simply chose not
to take risks," the spokeswoman said.
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin attended the air show on
Wednesday, when the T-50 made its first public flight.
The spokeswoman said the T-50 had flown without a hitch at
the air show over the previous four days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama