Russia aborts stealth fighter flight: Official
Moscow: Technical problems forced Russia to
abort a flight of its T-50 stealth plane at an air show
outside Moscow on Sunday, officials said.
The Russian air force "stopped the flight due to technical
defects," a spokeswoman for the MAKS international airshow
The fighter was still undergoing tests so technical
glitches were to be expected and the pilot "simply chose not
to take risks," the spokeswoman said.
Prime Minister Vladimir Putin attended the air show on
Wednesday, when the T-50 made its first public flight.
The spokeswoman said the T-50 had flown without a hitch at
the air show over the previous four days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH