Russia can work with Romney if elected: Putin
Moscow: Russia is ready to work with the next US president regardless of who wins in the November elections, so long as the person is ready to work with Russia, President Vladimir Putin said.
"Whoever the American public elects, we will work with them," Putin told RT TV in an interview.
"But we will work together just as effectively as our partners want to."
Putin was commenting on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney`s potential electoral victory. Romney has taken a markedly tougher stance on Russia, even having commented earlier in an interview with CNN that Russia is America`s "number one geopolitical foe".
The US Presidential Elections will be held November 06.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- Oops! Iulia Vantur 'just friends' with Salman Khan? Full story inside
- Narendra Modi poorer than many of his Union Cabinet colleagues
- ICSI Executive Programme Examination Result June 2016 to be declared shortly; check icsi.edu, ICSI CS Result 2016
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!