Russia condemns all ‘terrorists’ regardless of nationality following Boston blast
Cape Town: After US police shot dead a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, who once lived in Russia, Moscow has issued a statement, saying it condemns all ‘terrorists’ regardless of their nationality.
The man, who was shot dead in Watertown and his suspected accomplice, were ethnic Chechens who lived in Russia`s volatile Dagestan region before moving to the US with their family.
Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, said that ‘Putin has repeatedly said there is no such thing as our terrorists and somebody else`s... one must not differentiate between them, deal with some and condemn others,’ News24 reports.
They all deserve the same approach, the same rejection,’ Peskov added.
According to the report, Peskov said the Russian authorities were waiting for official information from the US about the dead man and his suspected accomplice, named by US officials as Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
- Boston Bombings
- Cape Town: After US police shot dead a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing
- who once lived in Russia
- Moscow has issued a statement
- saying it condemns all ‘terrorists’ regardless of their nationality.
- who was shot dead in Watertown and his suspected accomplice
- were ethnic Chechens who lived in Russia`s volatile Dagestan region before moving to the US with their family.
Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesperson
- Dmitry Peskov
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt