Russia has `reduced to zero` gas shipments for Ukraine: Kiev
Kiev: Ukraine said on Monday that Russia had reduced its gas shipments and was only sending its neighbour enough to cover Europe`s fuel needs after the two sides failed to reach a compromise price deal.
"We have been informed that gas deliveries to Ukraine have been reduced to zero, with only the volumes sent for transit to European states," Ukrainian Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan told a government meeting, adding that Ukraine would "ensure reliable gas transits to European countries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Bombay HC seeks CBI's response on Peter Mukerjea's bail plea
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!
- Kerry, NATO chief press importance of alliance after Brexit vote
- 42 essential medicines to be cheaper by up to 15%: NPPA
- Three Indian naval ships visit Russia