Russia has `reduced to zero` gas shipments for Ukraine: Kiev
Kiev: Ukraine said on Monday that Russia had reduced its gas shipments and was only sending its neighbour enough to cover Europe`s fuel needs after the two sides failed to reach a compromise price deal.
"We have been informed that gas deliveries to Ukraine have been reduced to zero, with only the volumes sent for transit to European states," Ukrainian Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan told a government meeting, adding that Ukraine would "ensure reliable gas transits to European countries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical