Russia has `reduced to zero` gas shipments for Ukraine: Kiev
Kiev: Ukraine said on Monday that Russia had reduced its gas shipments and was only sending its neighbour enough to cover Europe`s fuel needs after the two sides failed to reach a compromise price deal.
"We have been informed that gas deliveries to Ukraine have been reduced to zero, with only the volumes sent for transit to European states," Ukrainian Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan told a government meeting, adding that Ukraine would "ensure reliable gas transits to European countries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...