Russia launches military satellite: Report
Moscow: Russia on Thursday successfully launched a military satellite from the Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, Russian news agencies reported.
The Proton-M rocket carrying the satellite blasted off from Baikonur at 0318 GMT.
The rocket is due to release the satellite into orbit at 0919 GMT on Thursday, the RIA Novosti news agency cited as saying the spokesman for the Russian military space forces, Alexei Zolotukhin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal