Russia launches military satellite: Report
Moscow: Russia on Thursday successfully launched a military satellite from the Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, Russian news agencies reported.
The Proton-M rocket carrying the satellite blasted off from Baikonur at 0318 GMT.
The rocket is due to release the satellite into orbit at 0919 GMT on Thursday, the RIA Novosti news agency cited as saying the spokesman for the Russian military space forces, Alexei Zolotukhin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology