Russia registers launch of Chinese interceptor missile
Moscow: Russia`s missile attack warning system registered the test launch of a Chinese interceptor missile on January 11, the space forces` commander, Oleg Ostapeniko, told media.
"They had not notified us of the tests. But we did see that work," he said yesterday.
"We have a radar in the Far East and we shall keep perfecting it. The country`s entire perimeter border is within the range of our radars` vision."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news