Russia registers launch of Chinese interceptor missile
Moscow: Russia`s missile attack warning system registered the test launch of a Chinese interceptor missile on January 11, the space forces` commander, Oleg Ostapeniko, told media.
"They had not notified us of the tests. But we did see that work," he said yesterday.
"We have a radar in the Far East and we shall keep perfecting it. The country`s entire perimeter border is within the range of our radars` vision."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube