Russia regrets Dutch diplomat beating
Moscow: Russia expressed regret on Wednesday over the beating of Dutch diplomat in his Moscow flat by unknown intruders and said it would seek out the culprits.
"Moscow voices regret over the unfortunate incident on October 15, when the minister-counselor of the embassy of the Netherlands in Moscow was beaten," Russia`s Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
The attack came one week after Russia complained that one of its envoys had been assaulted at his home in the Netherlands.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Indian Premier League, Match 29: Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians - Preview
- Draft Bill for statehood of Delhi is ready: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- China, Japan foreign ministers hold rare talks to reduce mistrust in ties
- Cambodian passenger train back on track post years-long hiatus
- Europe could learn from India in tackling migrant crisis: Australian official