Russia regrets Dutch diplomat beating
Moscow: Russia expressed regret on Wednesday over the beating of Dutch diplomat in his Moscow flat by unknown intruders and said it would seek out the culprits.
"Moscow voices regret over the unfortunate incident on October 15, when the minister-counselor of the embassy of the Netherlands in Moscow was beaten," Russia`s Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
The attack came one week after Russia complained that one of its envoys had been assaulted at his home in the Netherlands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened