Russia says confused by Obama`s accusations over Malaysian jet crash probe
Moscow: Russia is puzzled by US President Barack Obama`s suggestion that Moscow was not cooperating with an international investigation into what downed a Malaysian Airline`s jet earlier this month, the Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday.
"The words of US President B Obama that Russia is not cooperating with an international investigation into the catastrophe of the Malaysian Boeing cause confusion," the ministry said in a statement.
Obama has said Russia has a direct responsibility to compel pro-Russian separatists to cooperate with the investigation and that the burden is now on Moscow to force pro-Russian separatists to stop blocking the investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video