Russia says rival Syrian sides appear to have agreed over aid to Homs
Moscow: The Syrian government and rebels fighting to oust President Bashar al-Assad appear to have reached an agreement on allowing humanitarian aid to reach the besieged city of Homs, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Thursday.
"The issue of humanitarian access to the old city of Homs is being discussed," ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich told a news conference.
"Judging by the latest information, it appears that such an agreement between the opposition and the government has already been reached," he said without giving more detail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II