Russia: Three dead in military chopper crash
Rostov-on-Don: A Russian military helicopter crashed into a mountain in the republic of Dagestan, killing all three crewmen aboard.
Interior Ministry spokesman Oleg Zvyagintsev said the crash occurred today near the village of Botlikh and that witnesses said the Mi-35 helicopter appeared to have become disoriented in foggy conditions.
Dagestan has a heavy military and police presence because of a persistent Islamic insurgency. There were no immediate indications that the helicopter had been attacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials