Russia to colour-code terror after airport bombing
Moscow: Russia`s Parliament is expected to pass a law creating colour-coded terror threat alerts, a measure being speeded up in the wake of the fatal bombing of a Moscow airport.
The proposed law would institute a system similar to the one used in the United States since 2001, but that Washington announced would be abandoned by the end of April.
The measure was on the State Duma`s agenda for February, but the vote was pushed forward to Friday after 35 people were killed this week in the bombing of Domodedovo Airport.
No claim of responsibility for the bombing has been made and officials have not publicly identified any suspects. Media reports say investigators are focusing on insurgents from Russia`s restive Caucasus region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday