Russia to hold 60 joint events with foreign armies
Moscow: The Russian military will hold over 60 joint events with their foreign counterparts in 2013, a Russian defence ministry spokesman has said.
"Great attention in the academic year 2013 (starting Dec 1) will be paid to international military cooperation," the spokesman told journalists.
"In line with agreements with armies of foreign states, more than 60 joint tactical training activities are due to be held," he said.
The spokesman said the focus will be on strengthening military cooperation with member-states of the CIS - an association of former Soviet republics - and regional alliances: Collective Security Treaty Organisation and Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand