Russia to hold 60 joint events with foreign armies
Moscow: The Russian military will hold over 60 joint events with their foreign counterparts in 2013, a Russian defence ministry spokesman has said.
"Great attention in the academic year 2013 (starting Dec 1) will be paid to international military cooperation," the spokesman told journalists.
"In line with agreements with armies of foreign states, more than 60 joint tactical training activities are due to be held," he said.
The spokesman said the focus will be on strengthening military cooperation with member-states of the CIS - an association of former Soviet republics - and regional alliances: Collective Security Treaty Organisation and Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you