Russia to sell 52 choppers to China
Moscow: Russia on Thursday signed a contract with China for the delivery of a total of 52 Mi-171E (Hip) transport helicopters.
The Mi-171 E, an export version of the Mi-8/17, is a medium twin-turbine transport helicopter which can also act as a gunship.
The contract was signed between Russia`s Rosoboronexport and China`s Poly Technologies, Inc.
The first eight helicopters will be delivered before the end of the current year and contract deliveries are to be completed in 2014, the Russian Helicopters holding said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on