Russia to sell 52 choppers to China
Moscow: Russia on Thursday signed a contract with China for the delivery of a total of 52 Mi-171E (Hip) transport helicopters.
The Mi-171 E, an export version of the Mi-8/17, is a medium twin-turbine transport helicopter which can also act as a gunship.
The contract was signed between Russia`s Rosoboronexport and China`s Poly Technologies, Inc.
The first eight helicopters will be delivered before the end of the current year and contract deliveries are to be completed in 2014, the Russian Helicopters holding said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!