Russia, US hold war games
Moscow: The first joint anti-terror exercise involving Russian and US forces in Colorado has ended with the "neutralisation" of a terrorist group, a Russian Defence Ministry spokesman said.
The entire operation took not more than seven minutes, said Colonel Alexander Kucherenko.
"The main trophy included important documents and a large sum of money designed to pay for terrorist activities, which were removed from the chief of the terrorist gang," he said.
The first ever joint Russia-US anti-terror military exercises on American soil were held at Fort Carson in Colorado from Tuesday through Thursday.
A special unit of Russian paratroopers worked alongside American land forces as part of the exercise.
The Russian and US special units engaged in joint gun practice as well as mountain training, parachute exercises and demolition techniques training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack